Welcome to Haseltine

Welcome, everyone, to Haseltine. Everyone here is so excited about what we have planned for this new school year, 2021-22.

Welcome too, to any new families – we are so happy that you chose Haseltine and we really hope that you and your children enjoy your time here.

As always, if any of you ever have any questions, concerns, comments or issues then please do come and speak with me. I will be on the playground every morning and afternoon, unless I am not in school (on these days you can talk to one our deputies – Mrs Whilby or Mrs Steele, or our Executive Headteacher, Jeanette Brumby). I don’t ever want any of you to worry about your children at Haseltine, so please feel free to approach any one of us at any time. In fact, any member of staff will be more than happy to help you and your child.

I look forward to spending time with you and your children at Haseltine.

If you are looking at this website and are wondering whether Haseltine is the right school for your child, then please come to one of our Parent Tours – I would love to show you around. These tours are slightly restricted still because of Covid-19; but they will give you a real flavour of Haseltine life and the fantastic learning that your child will receive.

I am very proud of our children at Haseltine; they are resilient, happy and fun learners, and I love being the head of such a vibrant and exciting school.

Sara Anderman

Haseltine Primary School
Haseltine Road
Lower Sydenham
London SE26 5AD
Tel: 020 8778 6536

admin@haseltine.lewisham.sch.uk

hasletine school, in partnership with...